Kids’ Putonghua PīnYīn Class
This course focuses on building children’s Putonghua pīnyīn and communication skills.
Students can learn daily social activities in a relaxed and enjoyable environment through diverse activities such as kids’ songs, story books, games, role-playing, and pīnyīn games.
Course objectives are to:
- Build student knowledge of basic PīnYīn
- Improve Putonghua speaking and listening skills
- Improve fluency in reading stories and articles
- Instill a sense of fun in reading PīnYīn stories and articles
- Strengthen foundation for Putonghua reading
Age: 2.8 years old and up
Course Start date: every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday