ENGLISH PROGRAMMES FOR KIDS AND TEENS
Have fun with foreign languages and creative writing! Encouraging of fun is among the most effective ways to motivate children and youth. For this reason, our language and creative writing programmes are designed to get participants actively involved from the outset – through exciting role-playing activities, language games, varied exercises, and age-appropriate topics.
Berlitz offers the widest range of language and creative writing workshops in Hong Kong. We delivered our lectures in small class sizes (3 to 6 students per class) or to provide the advantage of a shared learning experience with other students of a similar skill level. We also provide private one on one sessions for students who seek more focused and targeted tutelage.
The Berlitz Method
First introduced in 1878, the Berlitz Method is an intuitive, conversational style of learning, designed to build confidence from the very beginning; and equip people for practical communication in real-world situations. Over the years, the Berlitz Method has evolved in line with the latest research and technology. However, it has remained faithful to its time- tested, core approaches, which are based around around five key principles:
- Exclusive use of the target language
- Speaking and listening, supported by reading and writing
- Grammar as a means of communication
- Maximum learner participation
- Goal-oriented, lively instruction based on the learners’ needs and interests
Berlitz Supports Your Child's Success Through:
- Age-appropriate instruction for students ranging from 3 – 12 years of age.
- Student-centered, highly interactive teaching method that encourages participation.
- Accommodation of different learning styles using multisensory materials and a variety of classroom activities.
- Building student confidence using activities that help children learn through positive reinforcement, turning knowledge into understanding.
- Encouraging cooperative learning by making the study of language a social activity.
- Engaging programmes that motivate students and make them want to learn.